back to webtots
Some recommendations for your kids online safety
1. You could make sure that the computer that your kids are using is in a "public" area in your house.
2. Always Keep up to date with what your children are doing online by asking them.
3. Block adult chat rooms.
4. Don't let your kids receive instant personal messages from people that they do not know.
5. Talk to your kids and make sure that they know that they should never "go private" in a private chat room.
6. Tell your child to ask you before entering any personal information online.
7. Make sure they know that they should under no circumstances tell anyone where they will be and and that they should never arrange to meet anyone from an online source.
8. Tell your kids that they can tell you anything about things that appear strange online for example if someone has asked them a personal question.