Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION/OFFER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Webtots Ltd will gather the email address of each competition entry.
2. Webtots will gather the name of address of the competition winner.
3. Competitions are open to UK residents of 18 years and over only.
4. The winner will be randomly selected by the computer.
5. No cash alternative will be provided.
6. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
7. Employees of Webtots Ltd their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners are not permitted to enter the competition.
8. Webtots Ltd will only accept one entry per person and duplicate entries will be removed.
9. No charges are imposed on entering Webtots Ltd competitions and offers.
10. Webtots Ltd is not responsible for the fees that you may incur online from you Internet Service Provider.
11. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions. Fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
12. Webtots Ltd is not responsible for lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
13. Webtots will not publish entries.
14. Competition winners names and county will be made available on request.
15. For a list of winners please send email email@example.com.
16. Webtots Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if circumstances arise that they feel are out of their control
17. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.